Receiving engagement on Instagram Stories can be difficult. But one of the easiest ways to create content your followers will engage with is utilizing the polls, questions, quizzes, and the slider. Sure, they’re easy to click on but what questions should you ask? I’ve got you covered!
Below you can find some questions to help spark that engagement and increase your story views!
- Who do you want to see me collab with?
- What’s the craziest things you’ve ever done?
- If you could choose who I go on tour with next, who would it be?
- Would you rather have $100,000 in real money or $1,000,000 in Amazon gift cards?
- Would you rather crowd surf or be in the moshpit?
- How do you take your coffee?
- Fill in the blank: My favorite album of all-time is _______.
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- Whiskey on the rocks or Margaritas?
- If you could listen to one of my songs on repeat which one would it be?
Social media can be overwhelming for musicians and entertainers, I get it. This type of content helps with learning about your followers more as well as quick content ideas if you’re drawing a blank.
Don’t forget to respond to the responses too!